Video is a great way to leverage your business and the foremost place for promoting your video or videos that I know is YouTube. and it’s free to register, just sign up for a Google account.
Some YouTube Statistics
If you are wondering why you should consider creating and uploading videos to YouTube, here are some statistics directly from Youtube.com…
- There are over 2 billion unique users on YouTube monthly as of 2019;
- There are well over 1 billion hours of videos watched monthly on YouTube which equates to almost an hour for every person in the world, and percentages more than previous years;
- There have been over 1 billion hours of video reportedly uploaded to YouTube every minute;
- A large percentage of YouTube traffic (about 80%) comes from outside the US it is reported;
- It is recorded that YouTube is localized in 130 countries and across 76 languages;
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%;
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices;
- YouTube overall and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
Keyword Search Tool For Youtube
Obviously, if you are creating content for YouTube you want to rank for the right keywords and a very unique tool that you should use alongside your Google search is Jaaxy
You will find that inside of your Jaaxy it researches the first page of video engines within Google, including the main ones, Youtube and Vimeo.
Following that is to see if there is already a Youtube video on the first page under your particular search term.
You can sign up for Wealthy Affiliate for a free trial of Jaaxy or even transfer your website for free to access it by clicking on the banner, Build A Free Website to your right (or below for mobile users).
Here’s a video to help explain how this tool can work for you.
Have you considered using Youtube to generate traffic to build your business? Please share your useful tips in the comments box below.